World-class healthcare, outstanding schools, and safe neighborhoods are just some of the amenities enriching our quality of life here in Marshfield.
Our progressive, professional atmosphere has stimulated the continued growth of dining, shopping and cultural opportunities. Browse through our visitor’s guide for current events and attractions and learn about what makes Marshfield one of the state’s best small cities in which to live, play, work, and learn.
Whether you are looking to visit us for a day or a week or to make Marshfield your home, you’ll be amazed at all that we have to offer!
- Things to do in and around Marshfield
- City of Marshfield Livability
- Sperling’s Best Places
- Marshfield Area Walking Paths
- Nicolet Welcome Service encourages shopping locally by providing personal welcome visits and packets to all newcomers to the Marshfield area. These packets provide valuable civic information, as well as great certificates from Marshfield area businesses.
- Childcaring – Childcaring is dedicated to providing quality child care information, and partnering with parents, care providers, business leaders, and community organizations to make quality care available to Central Wisconsin families.
A new resident shares, “My husband and I moved here from a larger city and this is the best move we have ever made. We were awestruck when the first day we moved in, our new neighbor lady brought over a delicious meal, attached was a sweet handwritten note with her phone number and the offer of assistance if needed. We live in a cul-de-sac, and every neighbor in it has since dropped by with cookies, wine, etc. as a welcome to us.
The friendliness of the store clerks, waiters, clinic staff, zoo staff, and just about everyone we have met is unbelievable. People at our new church go out of their way to talk and be friendly. I just felt like sharing this, and complimenting the citizens of Marshfield for the warmth and kindness that they show others. We have been made to feel so welcome. Thank you.”
— K. Tummett