National, State and Local Resources
The following are some additional resources related to COVID-19 for businesses and the community.
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC): The Current Assessment of the Coronavirus
- The President’s Coronavirus Guidelines for America — Opening up America Again.
- CDC Resources for Businesses and Employers
- Federal Trade Commission – COVID Scams
- U.S. Department of Labor COVID-19 and the American Workplace Facts and FAQs
- International Trade Association
ACCE: Tactical and practical resources for crisis management.
> Preparing and Responding to Coronavirus
US Chamber of Commerce
> Coronavirus Small Business Guide
> COVID-19 Response Toolkit
> Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
> Paid Leave Programs: Employer Guide
> Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
> Save Small Business Grant
> State-by-State Business Reopening Guidance
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Decision on Legislature v. Palm
- Governor Tony Evers – COVID-19 EXECUTIVE ORDERS
- Badger Bounce Back Plan
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development Resources
- Marshfield Clinic Health System – COVID-19 Business Toolkit
- Marshfield Area Restaurants Open for Business. Join our Facebook Marshfield Area Takeout & Carry Out group for daily specials, contact info, and curbside / delivery options.
- Need employment? Visit our Job Board and employment opportunities webpage for resources.
- E-Selling 101
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services – Wisconsin COVID-19 Assessment
- Wisconsin COVID-19 Coronavirus Info
- WEDC Reopen Guidelines
- Marathon County Health Department
> Marathon County COVID-19 Order #1
- Wood County Health Department
> Wood County COVID-19 Safer at Home Press Release
- Wood County Meal Resources during COVID-19; USDA Meals for Kids Site Finder
- City of Marshfield – COVID-19 News & Information
- Marshfield Clinic Health System – What You Need to Know (COVID-19)
- Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation COVID-19 Community Giving Resource
- Marshfield Community Hopeline: 715-384-3188
- Marshfield Area United Way Resources