Membership in the Marshfield Area Chamber of Commerce & Industry provides your business with the powerful support of the Marshfield area business community through networking, financial and technical resources, and an avenue to participate in our community’s development and government. Get involved and join your Chamber. Download the Membership Investment Application now or call the Marshfield Area Chamber of Commerce & Industry at (715) 384-3454 for more information. We will help you get started right away. On social media? Connect your social media accounts with your business listing on our website by completing our Social Media form.
Committed to Business and Community Success
- The Chamber creates opportunities for personal and professional development.
- The Chamber leverages the resources and talents of our members to improve business and build stronger communities.
- The Chamber offers programs and services tailored to the unique and changing needs of our Business Community.
- Members of the Chamber enjoy a competitive edge because membership in the Chamber of Commerce matters to the community.
Creating a Vibrant and Prosperous Community
- A strong, active Chamber of Commerce leads the community.
- The Chamber’s President/CEO and Board of Directors are well-respected leaders and decision makers within the community.
- The Chamber is knowledgeable and involved in issues that are important to our members, such as attraction and retention of a talented workforce, growth, density and transportation issues, education and quality of life.
- The Chamber improves the economic vitality of the community by actively working in partnership with public and private enterprises.
- The Chamber makes a long-term investment in the community
- The work of the Chamber enhances our quality of life.
A Voice and Vision for the Future
- The Chamber provides a strong and vocal voice on issues that matter to local businesses.
- The Chamber is the leading catalyst and convener on the business, social and civic issues that are critical to an economically vibrant community.
- The Chamber advocates at the local, state and national levels on issues affecting our quality of life and quality of business.
- The Chamber provides our members with a ‘seat at the table’
- The Chamber stays focused on the top priorities of the Business Community.
- Today’s leading communities are those that have a strong, active Chamber of Commerce working on their behalf.